We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The phrases of this day have a special meaning, every day we wake up with the intention of doing what is necessary to improve ourselves, to be better. Obstacles will undoubtedly appear, but that will be the time to show how much we want to fight and get ahead.
Today seems like a great day to remind you that the best way to make our dreams come true, fulfill our objectives and achieve our goals is based on struggle and perseverance, as well as honesty and rectitude, remember that nothing will be more difficult to overcome than a conformist attitude. In your hands is the decision Go ahead! Phrases of personal improvement.
PHRASES OF PERSONAL IMPROVEMENT:
- He who gains strength by overcoming obstacles has the only strength that can overcome adversity. (Albert Schweitzer)
- Pretend what you want to be until you become it.
- The greatest glory in life does not consist in never falling, but in getting up every time we fall. (Nelson Mandela)
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. (Albert Einstein)
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined. (Henry David Thoreau)
- A dream doesn't magically come true, it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. (Colin Powell)
- Our happiness or misery depends on our disposition and not on our circumstances. (Martha Washington)
- Follow your honest convictions and stay strong. (William Thackeray)
- Energy and persistence conquer all things. (Benjamin Franklin)
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act but a habit. (Aristotle)
- It's always fun to do the impossible. (Walt Disney)
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. (Winston Chirchill)
- People are always blaming circumstances for what they are. I do not believe in circumstances. The people who receive in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances to achieve what they want, and if they can't find them they create them. (George Bernard Shaw)
- Stay away from people who try to lower your ambitions. Little people do it, but big people make you feel that you too can somehow become great. (Mark Twain)
- Being what we are, and becoming what we are capable of being, is the only end of life. (Robert Louis Stevenson)
- What you imagine vividly, with burning desire, sincerely and with enthusiasm, and act accordingly ... will inevitably happen. (Paul J. Meyer)
- The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants out of life is often simply the will to try and the faith to believe that it is possible. (Richard M. Devos)
Related to Personal Improvement phrases:
- Motivational phrases
- Self-help phrases
- Adversity Phrases
- Tips to be happy
Share your favorite phrases in My Phrases